Tuesday 26 March 2024

To Sanu on 25 years of our marriage

 My Dearest Sanu,

As I sit down to pen these words, I find myself overwhelmed with emotions, reflecting on the beautiful journey of love and companionship we’ve shared over the past 25 years. It feels like just yesterday when we embarked on this incredible adventure together, hand in hand, hearts filled with hopes and dreams.

Through every twist and turn, every joy and sorrow, you have been my steadfast rock, my guiding light, and my unwavering support. Your love has been the anchor that has kept me grounded amidst life’s storms, and your unwavering belief in me has given me the strength to overcome every obstacle that came our way.

In a world where love is often measured by grand gestures and extravagant displays, yours is a love that speaks volumes in its quiet simplicity and steadfastness. You have never asked for anything in return for the boundless love you’ve showered upon me, selflessly giving of yourself without hesitation or reservation.

 As I reflect on our journey together, I am humbled by the depth of your kindness, the strength of your character, and the beauty of your soul. You have weathered my flaws and imperfections with grace and understanding, never once faltering in your love for me, even when I may have faltered myself.

I know that I am not perfect, and there have been moments when I have made mistakes along the way. But through it all, your love has remained unwavering, a beacon of hope and forgiveness that has illuminated my darkest hours and guided me back to the path of righteousness.

As we celebrated 25 years of our marriage, I want to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to you for being the extraordinary woman that you are. You have enriched my life in ways I could never have imagined, and I am eternally grateful for the privilege of calling you my wife.

As we look towards the future, I am filled with excitement and anticipation for all the adventures that lie ahead. Together, there is nothing we cannot overcome, no obstacle too great, and no dream too lofty to achieve.

Thank you, my love, for being my partner, my confidante, and my best friend. Here’s to the next 25 years and beyond, filled with love, laughter, and endless joy.

With all my love,

Yours only,

Praveen

No comments:

Post a Comment